SHARING YOUR CONTENT
1. Your content: Speaker Succcess Formula may now or in the future allow you to post content on the Service, including comments, photos, videos, and other materials. Any content a User submits, posts, displays, or otherwise makes available on the Service, including all Intellectual Property Rights (defined below) therein, is referred to as “User Content.” You retain ownership of your User Content. 2. How Speaker Succcess Formula and other Users can use your content: You own all of the User Content you post or publish (“post”) on the Service, and you can control how it is shared by adjusting your profile and application settings. Subject to your profile and application settings, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide license to use, modify, reproduce, display and distribute your User Content on the Service for the purposes of operating and providing the Service to you and our Users (“User Content License”). Subject to your profile and application settings, you also hereby grant to Speaker Succcess Formula and to each User of the Service, a non-exclusive license to access, use, reproduce, distribute and display your User Content as permitted by the functionality of the Service. You understand and agree that the Speaker Succcess Formula Service is a public platform and other Users may search for, see, use, and/or re-post any User Content that you make publicly available through the Service. 3. Definition of Intellectual Property Rights: For the purposes of this Agreement, “Intellectual Property Rights” means all patent rights, copyright rights, moral rights, rights of publicity, trademark, trade dress and service mark rights, goodwill, trade secret rights and other intellectual property rights as may now exist or hereafter come into existence, and all applications therefore and registrations, renewals and extensions thereof, under the laws of any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction. 4. Your responsibilities: 1. Speaker Succcess Formula Acceptable Use Policy: To keep Speaker Succcess Formula running smoothly for all of our Users, you agree that you will use the Service only in a manner consistent with the Acceptable Use Policy. 2. Valuing other’s rights: Because we respect the rights of others, you agree that any User Content that you post does not and will not violate any law or infringe any rights of any third party, including without limitation any Intellectual Property Rights, publicity rights or rights of privacy. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to reject and/or remove any User Content that we believe, in our sole discretion, violates the Agreement or the Speaker Succcess Formula Acceptable Use Policy. 5. How you interact with others on Speaker Succcess Formula: Speaker Succcess Formula takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other User or third party posts or sends over the Service. You are solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing it, and you agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content. You understand and agree that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, objectionable, inappropriate for children, or otherwise unsuited to your purpose, and you agree that Speaker Succcess Formula shall not be liable for any damages you allege to incur as a result of User Content.
Speaker Succcess Formula CONTENT AND FEEDBACK
1. Our license to you: Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Speaker Succcess Formula provides you with a license to use the Service for your personal, noncommercial use only and as expressly permitted by the features of the Service. Speaker Succcess Formula may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason. 2. Speaker Succcess Formula Content: Except for User Content, all materials on the Service and the Service itself and all Intellectual Property Rights contained therein or related thereto, are the property of Speaker Succcess Formula and/or its licensors (together "Speaker Succcess Formula Content"). Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, you may not sell, license, modify, copy, or otherwise exploit the Speaker Succcess Formula Content without our permission. 3. Feedback you provide: We love hearing from our Users, and are always interested in learning of ways we can make Speaker Succcess Formula better. You may choose to or we may invite you to submit comments, ideas or feedback about the Service, including without limitation about how to improve the Service or our products (“Feedback”). By submitting any Feedback, you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place Speaker Succcess Formula under any fiduciary or other obligation, and that we are free to use the Feedback without any additional compensation to you, and/or to disclose the Feedback on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone. You further acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, Speaker Succcess Formula does not waive any rights to use similar or related Feedback previously known to Speaker Succcess Formula, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
USE OF OUR SERVICE
PURCHASES AND DONATIONS:
1. Certain aspects of the Service may allow you to make a donation or purchase merchandise for a fee. 2. Payment Information; Taxes. All information that you provide in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Service must be accurate, complete, and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your credit card, debit card, or other payment method used in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Service at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You will pay any applicable taxes, if any, relating to any such purchases, transactions or other monetary transaction interactions. 3. Risk of Loss. All products purchased from or via the Service are transported and delivered to you by an independent carrier not affiliated with, or controlled by, Speaker Succcess Formula. Title to products purchased on the Service, as well as the risk of loss for such products, passes to you when Speaker Succcess Formula or our supplier delivers these items to the carrier.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY:
THIRD-PARTY LINKS, SITES AND SERVICES:
1. The Service may contain links to third-party websites, advertisers, services, special offers, or other events or activities that are not owned or controlled by Speaker Succcess Formula. Speaker Succcess Formula does not endorse or assume any responsibility for any such third-party sites, information, materials, products, or services. If you access a third party website from the Service, you do so at your own risk and You expressly relieve Speaker Succcess Formula from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website, service, or content.
1. Speaker Succcess Formula’s DMCA policy and procedures: Since we respect artist and content owner rights, it is Speaker Succcess Formula’s policy to respond to alleged infringement notices that fully comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”). If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible via the Service, please notify Speaker Succcess Formula’s copyright agent as set forth in the DMCA. For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information in writing: 1. An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; 2. Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; 3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the Service; 4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit Speaker Succcess Formula to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and, e-mail address; 5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and 6. A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner. 2. The above information must be submitted to the following DMCA Agent: 1. Attn: DMCA Notice Karen McGregor Seminars, Inc. • Address: P.O. Box 61645 Langley, BCV3A 8C1 • Telephone: [1 (800) 583-9230 1 (800) 583-9230 FREE] • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org o UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY AND CIVIL PENALTIES, INCLUDING MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES. o Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Speaker Succcess Formula and its affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed. The preceding requirements are intended to comply with Speaker Succcess Formula’s rights and obligations under the DMCA, including 17 U.S.C. Â§512(c), but do not constitute legal advice. It may be advisable to contact an attorney regarding your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws. o In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, Speaker Succcess Formula has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances, the accounts of Users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. Speaker Succcess Formula may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Service and/or terminate the accounts of any Users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
1. We make available software to access the Service via a mobile device (“Mobile Software”). To use the Mobile Software you must have a mobile device that is compatible with the Mobile Service. Speaker Succcess Formula does not warrant that the Mobile Software will be compatible with your mobile device. Speaker Succcess Formula hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use a compiled code copy of the Mobile Software for one Speaker Succcess Formula account on one mobile device owned or leased solely by you, for your personal use. You may not: (i) modify, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the Mobile Software, except to the extent that such restriction is expressly prohibited by law; (ii) rent, lease, loan, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the Mobile Software to any third party or use the Mobile Software to provide time sharing or similar services for any third party; (iii) make any copies of the Mobile Software; (iv) remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Mobile Software, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Mobile Software, or features that enforce limitations on use of the Mobile Software; or (v) delete the copyright and other proprietary rights notices on the Mobile Software. You acknowledge that Speaker Succcess Formula may from time to time issue upgraded versions of the Mobile Software, and may automatically electronically upgrade the version of the Mobile Software that you are using on your mobile device. You consent to such automatic upgrading on your mobile device, and agree that the terms and conditions of this Agreement will apply to all such upgrades. Any third-party code that may be incorporated in the Mobile Software is covered by the applicable open source or third-party license EULA, if any, authorizing use of such code. The foregoing license grant is not a sale of the Mobile Software or any copy thereof, and Speaker Succcess Formula or its third party partners or suppliers retain all right, title, and interest in the Mobile Software (and any copy thereof). Any attempt by you to transfer any of the rights, duties or obligations hereunder, except as expressly provided for in this Agreement, is void. Speaker Succcess Formula reserves all rights not expressly granted under this Agreement. If the Mobile Software is being acquired on behalf of the United States Government, then the following provision applies: Use, duplication, or disclosure of the Mobile Software by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions set forth in this Agreement and as provided in DFARS 227.7202-1(a) and 227.7202-3(a) (1995), DFARS 252.227-7013(c)(1)(ii) (OCT 1988), FAR 12.212(a) (1995), FAR 52.227-19, or FAR 52.227-14 (ALT III), as applicable. The Mobile Software originates in the United States, and is subject to United States export laws and regulations. The Mobile Software may not be exported or re-exported to certain countries or those persons or entities prohibited from receiving exports from the United States. In addition, the Mobile Software may be subject to the import and export laws of other countries. You agree to comply with all United States and foreign laws related to use of the Mobile Software and the Service. Standard carrier data charges may apply to your use of our Mobile Software. 2. Mobile Software from iTunes. The following applies to any Mobile Software you acquire from the iTunes Store (“iTunes-Sourced Software”): You acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is solely between you and Speaker Succcess Formula, not Apple, and that Apple has no responsibility for the iTunes-Sourced Software or content thereof. Your use of the iTunes-Sourced Software must comply with the App Store Terms of Service. You acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the iTunes-Sourced Software. In the event of any failure of the iTunes-Sourced Software to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the iTunes-Sourced Software to you; to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the iTunes-Sourced Software, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be solely governed by this Agreement and any law applicable to Speaker Succcess Formula as provider of the software. You acknowledge that Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims of you or any third party relating to the iTunes-Sourced Software or your possession and/or use of the iTunes-Sourced Software, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the iTunes-Sourced Software fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation; and all such claims are governed solely by this Agreement and any law applicable to Speaker Succcess Formula as provider of the software. You acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that the iTunes-Sourced Software or your possession and use of that iTunes-Sourced Software infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, Speaker Succcess Formula, not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim to the extent required by this Agreement. You and Speaker Succcess Formula acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement as relates to your license of the iTunes-Sourced Software, and that, upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this Agreement as relates to your license of the iTunes-Sourced Software against you as a third party beneficiary thereof. 3. INDEMNITY: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Speaker Succcess Formula and its subsidiaries, agents, licensors, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service, including any data or content transmitted by you; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or Intellectual Property Rights; (iv) your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation; (v) any claim or damages that arise as a result of any of your User Content or any that is submitted via your account; or (vi) any other party’s access and use of the Service with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code. 4. NO WARRANTY: 1. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, Speaker Succcess Formula, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DOWNLOADED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE. 2. Speaker Succcess Formula DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE Speaker Succcess Formula SERVICE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR SERVICE, AND Speaker Succcess Formula WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
1. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL Speaker Succcess Formula, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SERVICE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL Speaker Succcess Formula BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY RESULTING FROM HACKING, TAMPERING OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICE OR YOUR ACCOUNT OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN. 2. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Speaker Succcess Formula ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT; (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVICE; (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICE; (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE; AND/OR (VII) USER CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL Speaker Succcess Formula, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR COSTS IN AN AMOUNT EXCEEDING ONE DOLLAR. 3. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SECTION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF Speaker Succcess Formula HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. 4. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS AGREEMENT GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. THE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. 5. The Service is controlled and operated from its facilities in the United States. Speaker Succcess Formula makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable United States and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to export and import regulations. You may not use the Service if you are a resident of a country embargoed by the United States, or are a foreign person or entity blocked or denied by the United States government. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all materials found on the Service are solely directed to individuals, companies, or other entities located in the United States.
MISCELLANEOUS LEGAL TERMS:
Karen McGregor Seminars Policies and Agreements
A. Tuition, Meals, Travel and Accommodations
All listed costs on events and courses are for tuition only. Meals, accommodations and travel to and from events and courses are not included in the event/course price unless specifically noted in writing by Karen McGregor Seminars. Payment in full of tuition and meals and/or accommodations and/or administration fees (if applicable) must be received by Karen McGregor Seminars in strict accordance with the policies outlined herein. Registrants who have not paid the full event/course cost by the start of the event/course will not be admitted to the event/course.
B. Cancellation Policy
Karen McGregor Seminars offers high quality, first-class programs. Each program requires extensive preparation and these preparations are based on the number of registrants. In addition, our suppliers for site location, event/course activities and supplies charge "per attendee" and require Karen McGregor Seminars to place non-refundable deposits when a registrant registers for a program. We commit to these services and supplies on your behalf. For these reasons, credit or refund is available within the first three (3) days of registration only. After this time, no form of credit or refund will be issued. Transfer requests of event/course to another date is at the sole discretion of Karen McGregor Seminars if another date is available.
1. In the event of an act of God, such as a flood, hurricane, power outage, war, and the like, preventing Karen McGregor Seminars from delivering the agreed-upon event/course, excursion, retreat or similar event, Karen McGregor Seminars will not be held responsible for any costs incurred pertaining to the agreed-upon program. Karen McGregor Seminars will work diligently to offer the same or similar program on a date as convenient to all or the majority of affected registrants as Karen McGregor Seminars can arrange.
2. In the case of an NSF cheque or declined credit card authorization, a charge of $50 will be applied. The registrant will have seven (7) days to rectify any default on a payment. In the case of a missed payment of a monthly payment plan, or a payment plan payment that is late more than 7 days, 10% per day interest charge applies on the amount owing for that month/s.
3. Due to possible unreliability of email and voice mail, all rescheduling of programs must be in writing and delivered by postal mail, courier or by hand to Karen McGregor Seminars. Email, voice mail or verbal communication does not constitute official cancellation. A rescheduling notice will be deemed to be the date on which Karen McGregor Seminars receives the written notification. Should the registrant fail to notify Karen McGregor Seminars in writing of any changes and not arrive at the event, there will be no credit issued.
* Event/course credits are valid for one year from the date of cancellation, regardless of whether or not the event/course originally registered for is offered again within this time period.
C. Personal Responsibility I understand that by participating in a Karen McGregor Seminars event/course that I am applying for instruction in an activity which may involve physical, emotional and psychological activity and that in case of such undertaking there is always a risk involved. I understand that in a group event/course setting, the instructor or the staff cannot always monitor my physical, emotional and psychological limits, and that I am therefore fully responsible for assessing the risk any activity may pose to me, and that I may choose a safe course of action for myself. I assume the risk and responsibility for any injuries or damages suffered by me arising out of my participation in any Karen McGregor events/courses. In consideration of the opportunity to participate in Karen McGregor events/courses, I hereby release, acquit, discharge, indemnify, defend, and hold harmless, and waive all my rights to sue or be compensated by Karen McGregor Seminars, Karen McGregor, or any of the training instructors, guides, staff or students taking part in the event/course in any way.
D. Voice/Image/Video Release I understand that Karen McGregor Seminars will photograph/audio/video record the events/courses I am enrolled in. I understand and agree that my image and/or voice and/or video may be recorded and embodied as part of a product or promotional piece by Karen McGregor Seminars and I grant Karen McGregor Seminars the right to use my image/voice/video in its promotional materials and/or products. I acknowledge and agree that Karen McGregor Seminars has complete ownership of the promotional materials and products in which my image/voice/video may appear and that I have no interest or ownership in the promotional materials and/or products or their copyright. This Image/Voice/Video Release is granted to Karen McGregor Seminars and is perpetual and worldwide.
• This Agreement was last modified on [2/20/2017], and was first published and made effective on [9/1/2015].
Founder of the Speaker Success Formula
Here at SpeakerSuccessFormula.com we make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent these products and services and their potential for income. Earning and Income statements made by our company and its customers are estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There is no guarantee that you will make these levels of income and you accept the risk that the earnings and income statements differ by individuals. As with any business, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average purchaser, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation. There is no assurance that examples of past earnings can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. There are some unknown risks in business and on the internet that we cannot foresee which can reduce results. We are not responsible for your actions. The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that our company is not liable for any success or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products and services.